- What do you think are the 3 best things about you?
a) I’m a hard worker
b) I’m approachable
c) I’ve a good family around me
2. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
I’m proud to have represented the people of the Kells LEA for the last 5 years.
3. What book has influenced you the most?
“Man’s Search for Meaning”. It’s an excellent read, but it may not be the best book to read if you’re feeling down.
4. What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
Played Gaelic football in Meath in the 70’s 80’s and early 90’s. Some rough days out back then. .
5. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Have a cup of tea and a time out to reflect. R
6. What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
7. What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?
The vice grips – there’s nothing it can’t fix.
8. If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do?
Inter county Gaelic footballer.
9. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
Whats the 3rd secret of Fatima.
10. What is your vision for Kells?
I want Kells to be a hub for business and tourism, I want vacant properties to be seized by the council and fixed up for housing and new business. I want venues like St Colmcille’s House, the Market Cross highlighted as tourism sites. I want the bus stop moved closer to the town.