- What do you think are the 3 best things about you?
a) My energy
b. My integrity
c. My determination
2. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Getting the 8th repealed, starting the anti-water charges here in Kells ending in victory for the people, and chairing the successful Save Carnaross Post Office campaign.
3. What book has influenced you the most?
The Ragged Trousered Philanthropist.
4. What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
I have taken many brave stands in the interest of the people but opposing the introduction of the 8th amendment in 83 was a really testing time.
5. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Read a book.
6. What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
7. What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?
Organize, agitate and educate.
8. If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do?
A social worker.
9. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
Why do right-wing politicians tell so many lies?
10. What is your vision for Kells?
To see the regeneration of Kells town center, all the derelict buildings being put to use and all Kells groups working together to benefit the people of Kells.