- What do you think are the 3 best things about you?
a) I’m a hard and persistent worker
b. I have a positive attitude
c. I’m interested in people
2. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Having a happy and healthy family.
3. What book has influenced you the most?
4. What’s the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?
I got married. We had children. I ran for the council.
5. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
I talk to a good friend, I go for a walk, I relax and watch a good film or read a book.
6. What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
Toilets and septic tanks.
7. What is the best piece of advice you’ve received?
Consider others above yourself.
8. If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do?
Probably a writer.
9. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
What was going through DeValera’s head when he sent Collins to the Treaty negotiations in 1921 or what did Jesus write on the ground when he was talking to the Pharisees about the stoning of the sinful woman.
10. What is your vision for Kells?
I believe Kells can become a real heartland for tourism and the Arts. We have the legacy of the Book of Kells and several great historical treasures that need to be promoted and used to attract many people to this town – to improve business and profile for the town of Kells.